Milam County 4-H
- Deadline to enter: March 21st -5pm (SAME AS County/District)- Senior winners will move to District and State competition
- State Rules: 21-22_Photography_Rules
- Please see items/checklist needed by March 21st
STATE: Those photos at County Contest winning in their category (1 per category) will advance to DISTRICT AND STATE. ONLY Senior AGE 4-H members (9-12th grade students) can compete at state. You MUST enter the County contest to go to state.
- Deadline to enter: All entries are due by 5:00 p.m. on March 21 for Clovers, Junior, Intermediates, and Seniors
- 2022 D8 4-H Photography Rules
Items to be done by March 21st:
- Enter Photos: 2022 Milam County 4-H Photography Entry Form
- 1 picture per category
- Make sure your photos follow the guidelines for category, size, and name of file for each
- All photos must be labeled with the kids name and their category
- Eligibility Form (filled out and sent to Extension Office OR UPLOADED on the ENTRY FORM) Eligibility Form Link
- CLOVERBUDS PHOTOS: Cloverbuds will be able to enter FREE of charge into the photo contest. Deadline is the same (March 21) Cloverbuds will not advance to District/State.
State Dog Show Photography Contest
May 13, 2022: All photos for photography contest uploaded into 4-HOnline
State Videography Contest
Texas 4-H is excited to announce a brand-new state contest, and thanks to the Texas 4-H Youth Development Foundation, there is some great prize money available for the top 3 entries! Below you will find the link to the rules for the 2021-2022 Texas 4-H Videography Contest. Videography_Contest_Rules_2021-2022
All the details about the contest, who is eligible to compete, the prize money offered, registration deadline, scoring rubric, and much more can be found within the document.